Friday, May 15, 2015

Jarbo sock yarn in Egypt


I can't believe it , I actually found sock yarn in Egypt ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š , the seller and the store owner are ignorant , I almost had heard attack every time I touch acrylic ๐Ÿ˜, and I can not describe the look on their faces when I asked if there is another yarn 75%wool 25% nylon , it was like I speak hieroglyphs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ,Thank god they let me go around and read labels on each yarn in the store , I'm so hungry for knitting socks , if I liked the yarn I will go back and purchase the remaining 6 skein (from the same color, I have no choice) and knit different patterns , wish me luck with this yarn


I started the first ankle sock.  Ans I love it allready , the color and the yarn 

I went to the store and bought all the 7 skien in the store ( from the same color ) and planning to testing in dyeing 

Oh I love wool so much  

No comments:

Post a Comment